Do you want to be able to keep track of your personal finances from anywhere? Yes, there is an app for that. Here are five personal finance apps.
- Shop Savvy allows you to scan a barcode and instantly comparison shop local stores and on the internet.
- iWallet is a is a simple app to track money as it flows in and back out of your accounts. Unfortunately, this app is only available on the iPhone.
- Paypal is a great way to send and receive payments. Their mobile app does not disappoint on any front.
- Mint is a great all around tool You can track income and outlay as well as adjust your monthly budget as well as track your spending.
- Best Deals is a great app for finding local daily deals and online deals.
You may want to consider a combination of these apps in order to keep the tightest lid on your personal finances without resorting to AZ credit counseling.