If you are having trouble with your personal finances, it may be comforting to know that you are far from alone. As a matter of fact, you are just one in a very large crowd. Here are some statistics about money handling here in America that may shock you.
- 33% of Americans pay some of their bills late on a monthly basis.
- 39% only have retirement savings.
- 39% carry debt on credit cards.
- 80% say they could benefit from professional financial advice.
- 45% of Americans admit they have no financial plan of any kind.
Help could be as free and close as your local library. There are several books in most libraries that spell out how to write a budget and tips on how to stick to it. The internet offers several free tools as well. Do not think that your money will take care of itself. Educate yourself so that you can prepare for a future that doesn’t include an Arizona debt consolidation company.