Are you dealing with messages or calls from debt collectors? Then you might want to seek the help of a debt consolidation firm in Page, AZ. Consolidation can mean a couple of different debt relief approaches:
- Consolidating debt into a debt management program (DMP).
- Consolidating debt into a new loan.
Please don’t delay. See how much debt consolidation in Page, AZ, will save you.
When it comes to debt consolidation, Page consumers usually elect to combine their credit card and/or payday loan debts under a debt management program.
A DMP offers many advantages:
- One Single Monthly Payment
- Reduced Interest Rate
- Waived Late Charges
Additionally, these types of programs are normally quite inexpensive. Enrolling ought to cost less than $70, and monthly fees $25-40.
Debt Consolidation Loans: Page (AZ)
Debt consolidation loans come in two varieties: unsecured personal loans and home equity loans. The second option is most popular. As opposed to sending payments to a range of debt collectors each month, you’ll simply need to worry about your monthly loan payment.
In order to reap the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you have to secure very affordable annual percentage rates. This means you need to have good credit.
To figure out whether or not a debt consolidation loan is a good solution, it’s best to contact one of our debt specialists.
Payday Loans Consolidation in Page (AZ)
Payday loans have been becoming more popular because of the economic climate. There are 10,493 people in Page, and about 546 end up with one or more cash advance per annum. Unfortunately, close to 240 of these applicants cannot pay off their payday loans. That’s a whole lot of people who need to consolidate payday loans in Page, AZ! Have you found yourself delinquent on multiple pay day loans? No worries, we can help you find a payday loan consolidation service in Page, AZ, who will:
- Combine multiple payday loans.
- Trim down ridiculous payday loan interest.
- Set up a strategy for payment.
- Manage collect agency phone calls.
Want to read additional info on payday lending legal guidelines in Arizona? To learn more, check out this site.
If at all possible, approximately 33% of your income will be invested in paying down what you owe. Such debts incorporate everything you owe, whether secured or not:
- Credit Card Balances
- Vehicle, College, and Payday Loans
- Rent or Home Loan Payments
Consider what this means for a typical individual in Page, AZ:
- Income Per Annum: $30,772
- Monthly Income: $2,564.00
- Optimal Debt Load: $923
- Severe Debt Load: $1,282
Of the 10,493 residents of Page, 880 can only afford to make the monthly minimums. Sound familiar?
Debt Consolidation Fraud: Page (AZ)
How do you assess if a debt consolidation company in Page, AZ, is honest or not? Mark them off the list if they:
- Make you pay up-front
- Won’t provide testimonials
- Haven’t got accredited consultants
- Advertise thata their plans don’t affect your credit
- Claim govt programs can forgive your debt
- Can’t give you how long their program will take
- Misrepresent their results
- Do not have a solid Better Business Bureau (BBB) review
- Have you open a savings account you do not manage
Stay away from any debt consolidation organizations which have a record of dishonest behavior.
Debt Consolidation Firms: Page, AZ
- AZ Debt Consolidation Service? Contact us!