Just how many folks need to reduce their credit card debt in Phoenix, AZ? We have calculated that 101,809 of Phoenix’s 1,214,617 residents would benefit from debt relief. Debt consolidation can help.
For your no cost debt consolidation assessment, simply fill out this quick form. You can start consolidating your debt now.
Phoenix (AZ) Debt Management Plans
When it comes to debt consolidation, Phoenix consumers generally decide to consolidate their credit card and/or payday loan debts under a debt management program. These plans, often associated with one of the credit counseling agencies in Phoenix, AZ, enable you to pay everything you owe through a single payment per month. The advantages are significant: less expensive interest levels, installments, and penalties. Usually your card companies or payday lenders starts providing these benefits after three straight payments are made.
Also, this is one of the most economical ways to consolidate debt in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix, AZ Debt Consolidation Loans
If you have a favorable credit record, you may be able to use a debt consolidation loan to repay your credit card debt.
The great number of payments you were submitting to varied collectors will be superceded by one monthly installment, your loan’s payment.
Lots of folks try to pay down what they owe with home equity loans, as there are tax advantages. But keep in mind, since this kind of loan is leveraged by your home, the bank or lender could get your home if you get behind on your payments.
Is a debt consolidation loan right for you?
Consolidating Payday Loans in Phoenix (AZ)
The exorbitant interest levels associated with payday loans in Phoenix, AZ, mean that payday debt increases at a surprising rate. Of the 1,214,617 residents of Phoenix, about 63,160 end up with at least one cash advance a year. Alas, around 27,790 of these loan takers are not able to repay their cash advances. That’s a lot of borrowers who need to consolidate their Phoenix payday loans!
Are you currently late on at least two of these loans? You’re okay, we can help you find payday loan consolidation agencies in Phoenix, AZ, that will consolidate your payday loans into one single monthly installment, manage phone calls from collection agencies, and limit the exorbitant annual percentage rates attached to payday loans.
Want to learn more about payday lending policies in Arizona? For more info, check out this link.
Analyzing Your Debt: Phoenix, AZ
To determine which debt consolidation approach fits your needs, you need to understand just how much debt you have in relation to your monthly income. In an ideal world, your monthly debts ought to make up only 1/3 of your wages. Such debts incorporate credit cards, vehicle/student/payday loans, and rent or home loan payments. Let’s consider what this means for a typical individual in Phoenix, AZ:
- Income Yearly: $22,169
- Income Per Month: $1,847.00
- Optimal Debt Load: $665
- Severe Debt Load: $924
Do you owe at least $10,000 in unsecured debt? If that’s the case, you need to speak with a debt consolidation consultant in your area.
Debt Consolidation Scams
According to the FTC, any Phoenix AZ debt consolidation agency is required to offer the following information before you register for their program:
- Registration and monthly fees.
- How long their program takes.
- The amount that you have to save before they’ll reach out to your creditors.
- How their program will affect your credit score.
Stay away from any debt consolidation services that have a record of unethical practices. For more info, take a look at the area of FTC.gov titled In Debt?.
Credit Card and Payday Loan Consolidation Providers in Phoenix, AZ
- Equal Access/To The Law, 2131 E Broadway Rd, #27, 85040
- Alliance Credit Counseling Inc, 4245 E McDowell Rd, 85008
- American Family Credit, 2432 W Peoria Ave, 85029
- Cccs-Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 2619 N 31st Ave, 85009
- Eufora, 14648 N Scottsdale Rd, 85254
- First Arizona Credit Services Inc, 4408 N 12th St, 85014
- Freedom Financial, 3800 S Central Ave, 85040
- Hope Credit Law, 1811 N Tatum Blvd, 85054
- Preferred Credit Management Inc, 3443 N Central Ave, 85012
- U S Debt Network Assisted, 3150 N 24th St, 85016
- Credit Report Advocates Of Arizona, 5039 N 19th Ave, #2, 85015
- Gallaway, Russell Owner – Russell G’s Financials, , 85038
- CCCS (A Division of MMI), 722 E Osborn Rd, #210, 85014
- Take Charge America, 20620 N 19th Ave, 85027
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 40 N Central Ave, 85004
- Ariano, Christopher – Bankruptcy Attorneys of Arizona, 1430 E Missouri Ave, #b150, 85014
- Credit and Debt Free Solutions, 15255 N 40th St, #115, 85032
- A American Credit and Debt Counseling Service, 1820 W Van Buren St, 85007
- Call, Jason VP – National Debt Resolution, , 85323
- Green Path, 401 W Baseline Rd #206, 85041
- Campos, Lui President – CMJ Workshops, , 85323
- Debt Relief LLC, , 85323
- Credit Card Consolidation, Debt Consolidation AZ, 10429 S 51st St, 85044