Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could get out of debt in 3-5 years? We help consumers get the debt relief they need.
Most suitable individuals have regular income, existing debts in excess of $5K, and will be able to pay off 2.5% of their overall debts monthly.
Bear in mind that credit counseling demands the full payment of your debt; however, it looks much better on your credit profile than debt negotiation.
Anyone reviewing a credit application wants to know how much comes in in comparison to how much is going out. Working this out is basic. Let’s see some statistics based around a salary of $30,352 annually. That’s the average in Tempe.
- $910 (36%): Ideal
- $910 to $1,087 (36-43%): Fine
- $1,087 to $1,265 (43-50%): Risky
- $1,265 or higher (50%): Extreme
Debt Counseling Programs in Tempe, AZ
If you are in substantial debt, your credit counseling expert might advise you to sign up for a debt management program. A debt management program is a way of consolidating debt, given that your payments to creditors will be condensed into a single amount, but no loan is involved.
With a debt management plan in Tempe, AZ, the credit counseling company will control payment to the credit card companies each and every month. The only thing you’ll have to do is provide them with just one monthly payment.
Choosing a Credit Counseling Agency: Tempe (AZ)
In general, credit counseling has been vetted by the Federal Trade Commission and other governmental regulators. But stay clear of any credit counseling organizations in Tempe that claim they’re able to:
- Eliminate all debt collector calls
- Negotiate guaranteed debt, for example car loans
- Ensure the elimination of credit card debts
- Prevent creditors from taking legal action against you
- Charge you up-front for their services
Remember, nonprofit status does not necessarily mean that a credit counseling organization is reputable, and the other way around.
How Much Will Credit Card Counseling Help Save?
Credit counseling should help you lower your expenses without killing your credit, but how much is dependent on a range of factors. Let a highly skilled credit specialist look at your finances and provide you with an estimate of how much you could save.
Non-Profit Credit Counseling Service: Tempe, AZ
Created in 1951, the National Credit Counseling Foundation (NCFF) is the premier network of consumer credit counseling firms in Arizona. Affiliated offices are normally labeled CCCS, or Consumer Credit Counseling Service. In Tempe, Arizona, a Consumer Credit Counseling Service will generally be:
- Non Profit
- Part of the NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling)
- Approved by the HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Endorsed by The COA
- BBB Member
Normally a CCCS firm will provide not just consumer credit counseling, but also:
- Pre/Post Bankruptcy Counseling
- Housing Counseling
- Debt Management
However, not for profit doesn’t imply free of cost. Expect to pay approximately $35 each month. To discover the nearest CCCS agency in Tempe, AZ, take a look at the directory of services on our site. On the other hand, you can search the NCFF’s member directory here
Credit Counseling / Debt Management Agencies in Tempe (AZ)
- Bankruptcy Preparers.com, 2131 E Broadway Rd, #27, 85282
- Credit Solutions, 2101 E Broadway Rd, 85282
- Debt-Free America, 2101 E Broadway Rd, #12, 85282
- Doney & Associates Bankruptcy Information Line, 1907 E Broadway Rd, 85282
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 950 W Elliot Rd, 85284
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 950 W Elliot Rd, #122, 85284
- Farm Credit Services, 3003 S Fair Ln, 85282
- Green Path Inc, 401 W Baseline Rd, 85283
- National Credit Repair, 1001 E Warner Rd, #104, 85284
- National Home Alliance, 4525 S Lakeshore Dr, 85282
- Pyramid Mortgage Services, 1000 E Apache Blvd, #215, 85281
- Regency Credit- LLC., 1232 W Broadway Rd, 85282
- My Arizona Short Sale, 60 E Rio Salado Pky, #900, 85281
- Arizona Bankruptcy Lawyer- Harmon Law Office, 700 E Baseline Rd, 85283
- Freedom Debt Rellief, 4940 S Wendler Dr, #101, 85282
- A Plus Credit Solutions, 1730 E Warner Rd, 85284
- Greenpath Debt Solutions, 401 W Baseline Rd, #206, 85283
- Rise Above Debt Relief, 1834 E Baseline Rd, #102, 85283
- Arizona Tax Attorney, CPA, EA Resolute Tax Services IRS Audit Help, 637 S 48th St, #201, 85281
- A American Credit and Debt Counseling Service, 891 S Mill Ave, 85281
- Young, Edwin Regional Manager – Electronic Processing-Az, 1628 E Southern Ave, 85282
- Go Clean Credit, 1204 E Baseline Rd, 85283
- Praxis Credit Consulting, 1414 W Broadway Rd, #228, 85282