Have you been drowning in debts or bills? In that case, we can help.
We will match you with a credit counseling company based on:
- Where You Live (Tucson)
- Your Credit Debt
You could find yourself on the way to financial freedom before you know it – it’s easy!
Tucson credit counseling experts can help people by:
- Reducing their credit card percentage rates and penalties.
- Supplying answers to current budgeting issues.
- Generating custom-made spending plans for their clients.
We have to assume that 29,126 of the 789,743 people who reside in Tucson could benefit from credit counseling.
Do You Need Credit Counseling in Tucson, AZ?
Your debt to income ratio, often known as DTI, helps to confirm how much your state of affairs warrants credit counseling.
|$1,785.00||Less than 36%||$643 or less||Best|
|$1,785.00||50% Plus||$910 or More||Assistance Needed!|
Debt Counseling Plans: Tucson, AZ
If you have major debt, your credit counselor might have you enroll in a debt management plan (DMP). A DMP is a way of consolidating debt, as the money you owe each month is merged into just one payment, but no loan is involved. This is different from some other types of debt consolidation in Tucson, AZ that use home equity loans to pay back your credit card balances.
You’ll write a single monthly check to your Tucson credit counselor, and they will allocate the funds among each of your creditors.
Credit counseling shouldn’t have a long term adverse impact on your credit rating. Having said that, creditors may be unable to let you have a new car or home loan if you are actively enrolled in a DMP to get free from debt.
Tips on Avoiding Credit Counseling Shams in Tucson (AZ)
All in all, credit counseling has been vetted by the FTC and other government authorities, but stay clear of any credit counselors in Tucson that claim they will:
- Halt all calls from collection agencies
- Erase debts through some federal program
- Prevent credit card companies from suing you
- Charge a fee in advance for their expertise
Remember, being a non profit won’t always mean that a credit counseling firm is reputable.
All of your original debt will have to be paid in full, but it can often bring about lower payments per month by means of diminished, even frozen, interest and penalty charges. To find out what amount a DMP could save you, speak to a veteran Tucson credit counselor – today!
Getting into a DMP should not be more than $75, and the monthly fees should be no more than $40. When it comes to your debt payments, you will ordinarily have to make a payment of 2.1-2.5% per month to your credit counseling agency.
Debt and Credit Counseling in Tucson (AZ)
- A Credit Counseling & Debt Help Center, 3855 N Oracle Rd, 85705
- A Debt Relief Without Bankruptcy, 3811 N Oracle Rd, 85705
- Cccs-Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 4732 N Oracle Rd, 85705
- Cccs-Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 5515 E Grant Rd, 85712
- Arizona Debt Resolution Network, 149 N Stone Ave, 85701
- Biblical Financial Counseling, 71 W Jacinto St, 85705
- Budget Cents, 4851 W Placita de Los Vientos, 85745
- Family Life Credit Services, 40 N Swan Rd, #114, 85711
- Freedom Financial, 7887 N La Cholla Blvd, 85741
- Money Counselor, 9712 E 3rd St, 85748
- Visual Credit Counseling Inc, 336 E Fort Lowell Rd, 85705